When your home is flooded by any appliance leak only mopping up the mess is maybe enough for the short term, however, in the long run, it can damage your home’s infrastructure if not thoroughly cleaned and dried. If the water is contaminated with other substances like refrigerants or oil, it can be more difficult to remove by the usual methods. Therefore it’s important to get professional help to deal with an appliance leak cleanup.
The restoration professionals at NJ Water & Mold are fully experienced and certified to clean up any appliance leak in your property and eliminate any further damage with costly repairs. We are your local Restoration company serving for water damage emergencies in Northern New Jersey since 2006.
THE SIGNS OF LEAKING APPLIANCES
- Unpleasant odor near the location of the appliance
- Mold or mildew growing around or near the appliance
- Cracks or water stains on the walls or floors
- Warm spots on the floor
- Sounds of running or dripping water even if all faucets are closed
Rely on NJ Water & Mold for Appliance Leak Cleanup
At NJ Water & Mold, an IICRC certified company; we offer you a free assessment of the water damage. We also understand accidents can occur at the most unexpected and unprepared times therefore we are at your service 24 hours 7 days a week. We are your local trusted restoration company, serving for water damage emergencies in Allendale, Bogota, Northvale, and many other cities.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER CHOOSING US?
- A+ BBB Rating
- 8x Angie’s List Super Service Award winner with 100+ 5-star reviews
- 24/7 Live calls
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Work with all insurance carriers
- A free water damage estimate
- Family-owned & operated since 2006
- IICRC Certified
Contact us at 201-370-9851 or online if you have any questions about our services or if you want to fix a scheduled time for cleanup.