Plumbing overflow occurs suddenly without any warning and creates a mess along with water damage in your residential or commercial property. Whenever you face plumbing overflow rely on the specialists at NJ Water & Mold for a professional clean-up.
We will clean up and restore any damage by the water overflow at your property. We are your local trusted restoration company, serving water damage emergencies in Northern New Jersey since 2006.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER CHOOSING US?
- A+ BBB Rating
- 8x Angie’s List Super Service Award winner with 100+ 5-star reviews
- 24/7 Live calls
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Work with all insurance carriers
- A free water damage estimate
- Family-owned & operated since 2006
- IICRC Certified
COMMON CAUSES OF PLUMBING OVERFLOW
- Your pipes are old and decaying
- Your pipes have too much slime
- An object is stuck in the drain
PLUMBING OVERFLOW PREVENTION TIPS
- Avoid pouring fats and oils into the sink.
- Do not flush any radioactive or corrosive chemical, sanitary products ( towels, napkins, cotton, and so on), garbage materials down the toilet.
- Keep your yard drains free from leaves and debris.
Contact us at 201-370-9851 or online if you have any questions about our services or if you want to fix a scheduled time for cleanup.
AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
<img decoding='async' class='aligncenter wp-image-7230' src='https://njwaterandmold.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/NJWATER-Logo-white-300x150.png' alt='Nj Water and mold' width='232' height='116' srcset='https://njwaterandmold.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/NJWATER-Logo-white-300x150.png 300w, https://njwaterandmold.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/NJWATER-Logo-white-1024x512.png 1024w, https://njwaterandmold.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/NJWATER-Logo-white-768x384.png 768w, https://njwaterandmold.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/NJWATER-Logo-white.png 1146w' sizes='(max-width: 232px) 100vw, 232px' />