Plumbing overflow occurs suddenly without any warning and creates a mess along with water damage in your residential or commercial property. Whenever you face plumbing overflow rely on the specialists at NJ Water & Mold for a professional clean-up.
We will clean up and restore any damage by the water overflow at your property. We are your local trusted restoration company, serving water damage emergencies in Northern New Jersey since 2006.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER CHOOSING US?
- A+ BBB Rating
- 8x Angie’s List Super Service Award winner with 100+ 5-star reviews
- 24/7 Live calls
- On our way in 60 minutes or less
- Work with all insurance carriers
- A free water damage estimate
- Family-owned & operated since 2006
- IICRC Certified
COMMON CAUSES OF PLUMBING OVERFLOW
- Your pipes are old and decaying
- Your pipes have too much slime
- An object is stuck in the drain
PLUMBING OVERFLOW PREVENTION TIPS
- Avoid pouring fats and oils into the sink.
- Do not flush any radioactive or corrosive chemical, sanitary products ( towels, napkins, cotton, and so on), garbage materials down the toilet.
- Keep your yard drains free from leaves and debris.
Contact us at 201-370-9851 or online if you have any questions about our services or if you want to fix a scheduled time for cleanup.
AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
The day I called NJ Water and Mold, they had an adjuster here that evening taking pictures measuring etc. I had sewage back up in my basement. They promptly came in tore out walls and cleaned the entire area. I spoke to the owner Dennis who was very punctual and understanding in returning my calls. I was completely satisfied with the clean up and because of that I am now hiring them to repair my basement. In my opinion they definitely are a 5 plus Company.
NJ Water and Mold, LLC are great at what they do. We recently had a water heater leak that created a tremendous amount of basement damage. The crew came out quickly, assessed the situation and then begin remediation steps immediately. They left the basement in great shape. All the employees are extremely knowledgeable, detail oriented and most of all pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone that has a water or mold issue/problem.
We had NJ Water & Mold do our mold remediation for our basement. Great communication at all steps of the process. Great professionalism on the part of every single person involved (person giving the estimate, admin staff, technicians). Very thorough work and cleanup. In an unfortunate situation, they were really excellent to work with. I wish I didn’t have the problem to begin with and need to work on it with any company, but since I did, I would recommend these folks.